Seattle to Houston Household Journey

< period design="color: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > An image was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I made use of 3 batteries in addition to a car-charger to maintain the camera. I video taped NEARLY the entire journey with the exception of a couple of hours driving into Colorado where the light was inadequate considering that it was nighttime in a remote area. My partner as well as I broke up the 38 hours nevertheless I did a lot of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest path for apparent factors.

Seattle to Houston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

just how to spy on your competitors facebook ads with this tool.

Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Reviews - Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Customer - Ikaria Lean Belly Juice

NEED OF APLGO PRODUCTS